Remembering

Who was that Congressman who wrote down every thing he did at every minute of the day on an index card he kept in his shirtpocket? Why would someone do that? Did he have an overinflated sense of self-importance, believing that his eternal reputation would depend on his notes? Or just a poor memory?

I have enough trouble remembering to write down telephone messages, let alone a continuous diary.

I wonder if he has AD/HD from constantly switching his attention between reality and his journal? I wonder if he's switched to chronicling his life in a PDA? Are his thumbs now worn out from texting? What will we do if our Congressman can no longer use his thumbs?

BTW, my mother is at her first oncology appointment and I'm trying not to think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The United States Has an I.D.E.A. Let's Use It.

Cheat Sheets for Little Johnny or Jamilah

Greatest Opening Line.Ever.